How does the graduation on EVA work?
The graduation in EVA consists of three parts:
- English didactic exam (replaceable with an PET or higher-level certificate)
- Czech didactic and oral exam
- comprehensive exam
The comprehensive exam is represented by a project in which the following components are manifested:
- essay in Czech language
- written and oral thesit defense in English
- presentation of our portfolio
- focus on economics (accounting)
- focus on a chosen subject (the subjects are opened according to interest of each year, in 2022 there are, for example, social sciences, geography and IT)
More detailed information about optional subjects and the division of the exam is in the presentation "New Model of the MŠMT".